EA Scalper AvtomatFX Original (cost $1999) robot implements an algorithm for opening orders based on the analysis of the tick flow of Ask and Bid prices. This Expert Advisor is fully automated and does not require any manual adjustments. But for experienced traders, there is a capability to intervene or trade manually.
The EA Scalper AvtomatFX Original works best when the price moves in a range. This forex EA manages to cover losses from orders still in the market with a profit from closed orders. But if you leave orders not closed, then this will lead to the consumption of all profit by orders in the market. Therefore, the Scalper AvtomatFX implements the “Earnings in the TIME INTERVAL” algorithm.
How “Earnings in the TIME INTERVAL” algorithm works
- The Expert Advisor:
- puts a timestamp; in the info panel called Time_Point, it’s the beginning of the time interval.
- calculates the profit from closed orders by EA setting after this time.
- calculates profit/loss from open BUY and SELL orders every tick.
- analyzes the amount of profit from “closed orders in EA time interval” + “profit/loss from open orders” and when this value exceeds the planned TP in money, the advisor closes all open orders and, after closing, rearranges Time_Point to the current time, thereby starting a new time interval.
- When “SUM Profit Cycle =” is greater than “Destination Profit =” all orders will be closed and a new cycle (time interval) will begin.
- Works best on EURUSD, USDCHF, GBPUSD (but can be traded on virtually any charts.)
- 200$ Cent Account
- Time Frame M5
- Low spread broker recommended.
- Recommend running this EA 24/5 on a VPS (Reliable and Trusted FOREX VPS –NewYorkCiyServer )
Many brokers limit the maximum number of orders opened in the terminal. As a rule, now many brokers have 200 orders. So, if you have 200 open orders and you want to open another one, the terminal will not open and return error 148. This Scalper AvtomatFX EA can open 200 orders in the process. Therefore the advisor has an integrated algorithm for analyzing orders opened by other advisors or settings of this advisor.
- If at least one order is opened with this setting, then the advisor will open subsequent ones and accompany them until they are closed by the “Planned TP”, it will not close it itself at a loss in terms of the total profit in the “Interval time “.
- At the time allowed for trading, the advisor receives “permission” to open the “first-order”.
- Pressing the button “Open first order” – leads to the opening of the first order, regardless of the prohibiting settings (setting the working time or there are orders from other advisors in the market).
- When you close all of the trades, EA will stop trading until the next trading time. The only way to start trading again is restarting the MT4/EA or manually starting it by clicking “Open first Order.”