EA Hunter Scalper Original is a fully automated trading expert advisor that costs 650$. It was designed explicitly for scalping during the period of weak market volatility. For this propose, EA Hunter Scalper uses an advanced algorithm to find bespoke entry points. Further, it makes available several additional filters for entering and exiting in the market easily.
- Does not use martingale or averaging.
- All orders are equipped with StopLoss and TakeProfit.
- Flexible risk management system.
Hunter Scalper is an all in one Robot which claims to take advantage of low market volatility periods. His developer, Feng Zhu, is a trader locate in China that works at “Chengdu.” Details about its trading strategy are unkown, however, in sales page, Feng says that Hunter Scalper uses an advance algorithm to find the perfect entry points, as well as several additional filters for entering and exiting the market.
- Minimum account balance of 100$
- Works Best On :
- EURUSD. (also good on AUDUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDCHF)
- M15 Time Frames
- Is recommend a value of MaxRisk lower than 5%. Please note that after hitting stop loss two times in a row at a risk of 10%, you will lose 10% of the deposit.
- VPS with the minimum latency to the broker’s server is Recommend for trading. (We recommend NewYorkCiyServer VPS)
- Low Spread ECN account is also recommend
- MaxSpread – When spread is bigger than the value specified here, Hunter Scalper will stop trading.
- MaxSlippage – Set here the maximum slippage you can take on your account
- HourStart – Start Trading time
- HourEnd – End Trading time
- Lots – Lot Size
- UseRisk – Turn on this button if you want EA calculates the entry lot automatically
- MaxRisk – Max Risk as a percentage of Equity. The greater this percentage is, the greater the lot size. Only work if UseRisk is True
- StopLoss – Stop Loss in points. Default is 30, but often closes earlier in response to the sign
- TakeProfit – Take Profit default is 10 points