EA Forex Vzlomshik(Cracker) Pro Original uses a martingale strategy, usually cost 300$.
With an infinite time of using the strategy, the theoretical gain is impossible, however, with the periodic withdrawal of investments, the theory of probability works in our favor. After the initial investment is withdrawn, the dangerous martingale strategy immediately becomes break-even and highly profitable.
- Platform: Metatrader 4
- Advisor version: 1.14
- Currency pairs: GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDCAD, EURUSD, EURGBP, EURCHF, EURJPY, USDJPY, USDCHF
- Timeframe: H1
- Recomend running this forex EA on a VPS (Reliable and Trusted FOREX VPS – NewYorkCityServer )
The Forex Vzlomshik EA Cracker Pro advisor uses 3 scalping strategies to determine entry points, which increases the efficiency of trading.
The placed orders close much faster and there are many more of them than with the single-currency system in the previous version. Which ensures a smooth growth of the deposit with small drawdowns.
Multicurrency trading is use with individual settings for each pair, which ensures diversification of trading and risk reduction. Subsequently due to the fact that for each pair we trade significantly reduced lots compared to the single-currency strategy, and the periods of large drawdowns for all pairs do not coincide at the same time.
Input Parameters Forex Vzlomshik(Cracker) Pro
- UseManualLots – if you will use the initial lot (Lots) more than 0.01, you should set the value to TRUE
- Lots – initial lot, default is 0.01
- Booster – lot increase ratio for the order grid
- TakeProfit – take profit in pips
- PipStarter – distance between orders in the grid
- TurboMode – an option to increase profitability in flat
- TurboDivider – the number of orderders in the grid, after which TurboMode is turned on
- ContinueTrading – option to stop working after closing current orders. With TRUE, the usual trading mode, with FALSE, after closing the current grid with orders, the new one will not be built.
- MM – Money management system, a risk management system by automatically increasing the lot when the balance changes. It is calculated as Lots = 0.00001 * (AccountBalance / Divider). Disabled by default.
- Divider – parameter for calculating Money management, examples of calculating lots:
- $ 100,000 – Divider 100 = 0.01 lots
- $ 100,000 – Divider 10 = 0.1 lots
- $ 200,000 – Divider 100 = 0.02 lots
- $ 200,000 – Divider 10 = 0.2 lots
- $ 10,000 – Divider 100 = 0.001 lots
- $ 10,000 – Divider 10 = 0.01 lots
- $ 10,000 – Divider 1 = 0.1 lots
- $ 20,000 – Divider 100 = 0.002 lots
- $ 20,000 – Divider 10 = 0.02 lots
- $ 20,000 – Divider 1 = 0.1 lots
- $ 5,000 – Divider 10 = 0.005 lots
- $ 5,000 – Divider 1 = 0.05 lots
- $ 5,000 – Divider 0.5 = 0.1 lots
- UseStopLossPct – enable StopLossPct option
- StopLossPct – drawdown size as a percentage of the balance at which all transactions will be forced close. This parameter is use as an emergency protection against a full drain of the deposit with very strong trends.
- UseTakeProfitPCT – enable TakeProfitPCT option
- TakeProfitPCT – profit margin as a percentage of the balance at which all transactions will be force close.
- UseTrailingStop – enable trailing option
- StartTrailing – number of pips to enable trailing
- StopTrailing – size of the trailing stop in pips
- UseStrategy_1 – option to use the 1st strategy
- MagicNumber_1 – magic for orders of the 1st strategy
- MaxTrades_1 – maximum number of orders for the 1st strategy
- UseStrategy_2 – option to use the 2nd strategy
- MagicNumber_2 – magic to orders of the 2nd strategy
- MaxTrades_2 – maximum number of orders by 2nd strategy
- UseStrategy_3 – option to use the 3rd strategy
- MagicNumber_3 – magic for orders of the 3rd strategy
- MaxTrades_3 – maximum number of orders for the 3rd strategy
- UseDollarTakeProfit_s1 – enable the DollarTakeProfit_s1 option
- DollarTakeProfit_s1 – profit size in the deposit currency at which orders will be close according to the 1st strategy
- UseDollarTakeProfit_s2 – enable the DollarTakeProfit_s2 option
- DollarTakeProfit_s2 – profit size in the deposit currency at which orders will be close according to the 2nd strategy
- UseDollarTakeProfit_s3 – enable the DollarTakeProfit_s3 option
- DollarTakeProfit_s3 – profit size in the deposit currency at which orders will be close according to the 3rd strategy
- system1_comment – comment on transactions on the 1st strategy
- system2_comment – comment on transactions on the 2nd strategy
- system3_comment – comment on transactions on the 3rd strategy
Preset (.set) Files are Includ For All Supported Pairs