EA BKK Scalper Original (cost 499$) Combines the advantages of the popular Scalper strategies on the market; Developers claim they have been optimizing for six months. This EA that incorporates some very advance secretive trading algorithms. When detects small deviations, EA BKK Scalper Original opens a new trade in the counter direction, trying to close the operation level before that deviation is finished.BKK Scalper also doesn’t use dangerous strategies martingale.
- Trailing stop supports profit-taking and loss limitation
- Every trade is protected by stop-loss
- Good resistance to unexpected market events
- Stress tested with 99.90% tick data using variable spread
- Autolots -> If Autolots = false USD FixLots
- Risk -> when autolots=true use risk 5 1000usd=0.1
- FixLots -> when Autolots =false use
- Time Filter-> If TimeFilter = true it only trade between start and end time
- Start Trading -> Start Trading time
- Stop Trading -> Stop Trading time
- StopLoss -> StopLoss
- TakeProfit -> TakeProfit
- Smart stop loss -> Smart stop loss
- Smart take profit –> Smart take profit
- MaxSpread –> MaxSpread
- Start Trading time -> Ignore it, use time filter above
- Stop Trading time -> Ignore it, use time filter above
- Before profit in pips closing -> Before profit in pips closing
- Work Best On:
- EURUSD, EURCHF, EURGBP, USDCAD, USDCHF, GBPCHF, GBPUSD, NZDUSD, AUDCAD, AUDCHF, AUDNZD, AUDUSD, CADCHF, EURAUD, EURCAD.
- 5M and 15M Time Frames
- Enable News Filters
To enable News Stop Trading, tick the “Allow WebRequest” option and add “http://www.bkkea.com/” to the list of URLs for WebRequest.
To do this, open Tools –> Options –> Expert Advisors. Check the option “Allow WebRequests for listed URL” Add the following: “http://www.bkkea.com/” and press “OK.” The EA takes news from the specified websites.
- Use “BKK M5.set” or “BKK M5.set” for broker server time GMT 2/3 icmarkets, tickmill
- Use “BKK GMT0 M5.set” or “BKK GMT0 M15.set” broker server time GMT 0 exness